Monday, January 9, 2012

OLIVE GARDEN

http://www.olivegarden.com/Default.aspx

Don and I decided that from this moment on where Dicing was concerned we would add a new roll in, if we rolled a 1 or a 2 we would invite someone from our lives to head out with us, if they wanted to dice they could, if they wanted to watch, that was their choice as long as they respected the roll that each of us would have to particpate in!

So, we rolled a 2 and then we rolled to see who would pick our dinner companion and it rolled a 6 which means the die would choose, how many companions?    My choice, I decided on 1 person.   The die then chose from a List of Possible friends and family-12 in all and we settled on don's mom who was delighted to go with us as long as she didnt have to roll the stupid dice! 

LOL

So, we rolled the die to see where we would be heading for dinner.
4  Don's choice.  He said that since his mom loved Olive Garden, that would be the logical choice and so off we went and headed down to the one on Sunset & Stephanie Road in Henderson.

Once there, we all ordered a Peach Iced Tea with Peach chunks inside and it was soooo Good, we also ordered the soup and salad to start, I had Zuppa Toscano soup which is potatoes, spicy sausages and this wonderful cream sauce to die for, I love it so much that I want the recipe so I can make it healthy.

So, we rolled the die and it said that I had to choose a section (1) from the menu and I chose appetizers.  Another roll...2 revealed that I get to choose what and I decided on the deep fried Squid and Mom said that she would try some too because she had never had it-I think a dice woman in the making! 

she loved it and I didnt but no worries, she took it home and it certainly did not go to waste!

For Don, we rolled a 3 so he got to choose his own section and he settled on salad/soup and then we rolled a 4 and he chose to stick with the salad he and his mom had already ordered as part of the all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks combo that Olive Garden always offers.

I ordered http://www.olivegarden.com/menu/dinner/Venetian-Apricot-Chicken/524192-1478/

YUM and very healthy!   
Don and his mom both had Chicken Parmgiana.   They Loved it!


Restaurant Atmosphere:     6
Menu Variety:   8
Comfort/Intimacy Level:  6
Service:  10
Food:  10

Top 3?    No but we would return again!

No comments:

Post a Comment