Monday, January 9, 2012

OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

http://www.outback.com/

So, we rolled the die.....2  Invite someone to go with us!
I rolled a 2 which means its up to me who we invite and I also got to choose how many people to invite but since I was on a bit of a budget I chose 1 person and I decided on don's mom since she was here in the house already-No Hassles!

So we get there and each of us orders Iced Tea with Lemon.
Mom orders Crab Legs and Steak since she doesnt have an obligation to dice with us.

I rolled for me and came up with a 3 so don would choose a section for me to try something and he chose salads.   Next I rolled a 4 and he chose my salad, Just a simple ceaser and then from there I ordered the Coconut Shrimp Dinner of which I shared with his mom.

For Don, I rolled a 1 and I chose soups.   Next I rolled a 2 and I got to choose the soup and stuck with a Traditional Beef and Barley soup because he cant tolerate much else and he was so nice to me that I thought I would pay back the favor.

Don's mom didnt know how to get the crab legs open and the waitress was so nice that she actually sat down and helped her open them, amazing service!

Restaurant Atmosphere:     2
Menu Variety:   5
Comfort/Intimacy Level:  3
Service:  8
Food:  9

Top 3?    No but we would return again!

No comments:

Post a Comment