Friday, November 18, 2011

BIG DOG'S BREWING COMPANY #2

http://www.usmenuguide.com/bigdogsbrewing.html

Here we go with that consistancy thing!

Don rolled The Big Green die for dinner.   4

His choice.   I dont know about you guys but does it seem like he gets to choose where we eat more than I do?    LOL

He wanted to go back to Big Dog's and I was indeed hungry for something spicy so I thought I could get the Fiesta Taco Salad unless the die or Don had other ideas that is.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by a Waitress named Jennifer who had as GREAT Personality and we ordered our sodas.

We were seated in a different location this time right below a Big screen Tv and that was perfect for Don who hates to miss a game or a score rather.  Then a big family with kids came in and that ruined the Intimacy/Comfort score!

I rolled for me.   5   The die wanted to choose from the menu.    After a few rolls we determined that I had to try an Appetizer.   I rolled again to see who would choose one for me to try and it said YUP a 4-Don.   He chose The Wisconsin Cheese Curds again because he had liked them before and I had said I did and I did, I just didnt think they were that original, The Horseradish sauce makes them or breaks them in my Opinion.

I decided I was going to also order the Fiesta Taco Salad as I had planne but I asked them to drench it in the spicy Chipotle sauce this time and Im glad I did, every bite had Heat, not so much heat that I had to have a glass of water by my side the entire time but enough that I was pleased as a foodie.   :)

I rolled for Don.   6   The die gets to choose a section for him.   After a few Rolls?    A Cup of Soup-Today was chef's choice and Lucky for Don who hates Onions and all sorts of other delicious foods, the choice of the day was Chicken Soup.

Don ordered a Build Your own Burger after that!   Cheese, Medium well (I like mine a little more red than that) and I dont think he had any other Toppings since he hates everything.   :P

The Experience wasnt consistant except in the food which was wonderful of course and Yes we would suggest you get off your butt and head there, drag your husbands, They wont miss a score, They will get to score twice-Maybe 3 times if they are well behaved.   :)

Restaurant Atmosphere:     No Change from our Last Visit
Menu Variety:   No Change from our last Visit
Comfort/Intimacy Level:   9
Service:  7
Food:  9

Top 3?    No.

No comments:

Post a Comment