Thursday, November 17, 2011

MARIE CALENDERS-WEST SAHARA

http://www.mariecallenders.com/

So

On Our next dice adventure the following week....

I rolled a 3

Don gets to choose again!

Marie Calenders sounded good to him because as he said, they had a good all you can eat salad bar for $7.99 if you purchase a drink.

Of course, Just because we are there for the Salad Bar doesnt mean the die would cooperate with us right?

He chose the one closest to my apt on East Sahara-Listed above.

We were met by a nice Waiter named Leif.

Don ordered a raspberry Iced tea and I asked for a Diet Coke of course, whats new?

I rolled a 2 so I get to choose what section from the menu I try an item ad I chose salad bar.  Then that means I would have to try a Topping from the Bar.  I rolled a 4 which means Don chooses which item I have to try and he chose Ham.  

So I had Lettuce, cheese, hard boiled egg, olives, Garbanzo beans, kidney beans, Avocado, HAM and 1000 Island Dressing several times over because I can put salad down and they also had Potato & cheese soup of which I had 1 bowl.

For Don I rolled a 1 so I chose Salad Bar for him as well, why make him suffer?

The Item he had to try was chosen by 3-Him.  Don hates Avocado, Mushrooms (of which I am allergic), Onions and Garlic so I dont know exactly what he put on his salad but I know it wasnt any of those items  :)

Leif came around several times to make sure that we had the items that we wanted and to offer us refills on our drinks and all in all he had a great personality!  

The Salad Bar was wonderful and the food was kept very fresh.   The restaurant was clean and the Booths though a bit hard to get in and out of  (Though this could be us) were nice and comfortable.

We decided we would definately return.  The score Below is a combined Score between both me and Don, I would have given it higher numbers if I was alone.

Restaurant Atmosphere:     2
Menu Variety:   5
Comfort/Intimacy Level:   4
Service:  7
Food:  4

Top 3?   No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment