Friday, November 18, 2011

CHAPALAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT #2

http://www.chapalasmexicanrestaurant.com/

No Restaurant Ive ever been to is consistant.   You go once, You like it or you dont and then you go again and its a different experience in some way.   Not this restaurant, we loved it so much and we love Mexican food so much that we decided to give it a second shot.

Don rolled the Big Green Die..

4

Don's choice.

He was craving Mexican and us being creatures of habit, why not go somewhere we know?

Chapalas of course has a very intimate feeling to it and its comfortable and thats very important to me, I want to be able to relax with the people that I am with, I want to be comfortable and be able to sit for a long time because of the Fibromyalgia.

They sat us in the exact same booth as before which we thought was funny and Chapalas never seems to be that crowded, Its surprising really, Its such a beautiful place with a great service staff and food and theyve been there for I think 30 Years or more!

Once inside, the older Mexican lady seated us, One of these days I will remember her name and put it in here, she deserves a proper nod.

I rolled to see what Item I had to try and the die was a 1 so I get to choose my own section, I chose Appetizers.   I rolled again.   3   Don chooses my Appetizer.  He chose Guacamole and Chips for me and that was awesome!

I rolled for Don.   1    I chose a combo Meal for him as the section.    I rolled a 3 which means he gets to choose which combo Item # he wanted, 2 Items, 3 or 4 and he chose 3, then I rolled again to see who chooses the Combo meal itself!    3   Don

He ordered 2 Ground Beef Burritos and an extra order of Beans and Rice.   So Good!

Oh, Have I mentioned how good everything is?   I also had a Blue Hawain which is a cocktail and Don had a soda.

Consistant and oh so good!

We are hoping that someday, someone will read this and want to Dice with us, Maybe my sister or one of the kids-Men arent as adventurous when it comes to the die, Thats why I was single for so long before meeting Don, men told me that they were afraid of Diceliving-whats so scary about it?   Huh?

:)

Restaurant Atmosphere:     10
Menu Variety:   10
Comfort/Intimacy Level:   10
Service:  10
Food:  10

Top 3?   YES,  Both Don and I consider this to be our #1 Favorite Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment