Sunday, November 20, 2011

CHAPALAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT #4

http://www.chapalasmexicanrestaurant.com/

Don rolled the Big Green die and it landed on a 1.

I was craving Mexican food after our horrible experience at the India Oven the week before and I wanted somewhere comfortable and that we had been before so I chose Chapalas.

We were seated in the same booth as always which we always find a bit funny and by the same older Waitress.  They brought us out our chips and dip and we ordered our drinks, I had a Tequilla Sunrise and Don ordered a Peach Margarita.

I rolled the die and a 2 came up which means I would get to choose from the menu and decide on which section I was willing to try a food item so I chose combo Dinners.   Another roll revealed that I would let the die decide how many Items I was going to be ordering, It chose 4 (Ok so leftovers for sure)   :)

Then which combo meal?   I rolled a 6.  The die chooses.   The die chose 1 Chicken Tamale (YUM), 1 Ground Beef Taquito (Very delicious), A Stuffed Poblano Pepper (Good but I couldnt chew the actual pepper) and A Ground Beef Tostada (soooo Good)   The Ground beef here is always seasoned just right and the service is always fast and friendly!    It also came with beans and rice.

I rolled for Don.   5   The die would choose a section for him and it chose Booze.  Well, he gave me his drink and ordered (after another roll of a 1) I picked the Peach Margarita he had already ordered so he wouldnt get sick and then we both had Peach Magaritas.   :)   Im so nice, I know  :)

The dinner as usual was PERFECT.

The Prices are always a surprise, around $40 or so, its insane!    Insanely Good of course, who knew you could get so much good food for such a great price?   

Restaurant Atmosphere:     10
Menu Variety:   10
Comfort/Intimacy Level:  10
Service:  10
Food:  10

Top 3?    YES for BOTH of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment