Sunday, November 20, 2011

CHAPALAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT #5

http://www.chapalasmexicanrestaurant.com/

Don Rolled the die.   A 4.   He was once again craving Mexican food and we decided  to return again to Chapalas.  This time we were greeted by a young Waiter and we asked about the older woman but it was her day off.   Maybe she switched and now has Wenesdays off?   It didnt matter, the Young man (sorry I dont recall his name)  was VERY friendly and gave us the same service as we had come to expect from our favorite restaurant.

I even made it a point to reveal to the Hostess when we left that this was our favorite restaurant, that we had always had consistant service and food and mentioned my Food Blog-Paradize Found, You know it, youre reading it right now!

So, I rolled the die to see what Item I should be ordering and it was a 1.   I decided I wanted a combo meal as usual and I rolled to see how many Items I would have to get?   A 4.   Yum.   and what items do I have to try?   I rolled a 5.  The die would choose all 4 Items again, I wasnt worried since it had done so last time and the choices were all wonderful, though I give credit where credit is due, not to the die but to the wonderful chef.

The die chose...   2 Cheese Burritos (They were so Good) and 2 Chicken Tamales which of course they are always Perfect, Later on I ordered some Fried Ice Cream and ended up taking most of that home, though Don did share a little bit with me, of course this meal came with the sizeable portion of beans and rice and the chips and dip that are brought out at the start of the meal, I also had a Long Island Iced Tea in front of me and Don had a Bud Light.

I rolled to see about what Don had to try and got a 1.   I chose for him-combo Meal.   Then how many Items?   4  His choice, he chose 3.   Then which items? 1   Me.  ;)    I chose 2 Ground Beef Burritos because thats his favorite thing to order here and I also had him get some Nachos with cheese, sour cream, Avocado and More on it and he loved it except for the Avocado which he gave to me after taking the mandatory one bite.

All In All, It was a great visit!

Restaurant Atmosphere:     10
Menu Variety:   10
Comfort/Intimacy Level:  10
Service:  10
Food:  10

Top 3?    YES for BOTH of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment