Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF'S

Time to Roll the Big Green Die again!

Don rolled a 5.

The Die chose from our favorite site-Las Vegas Restaurant Menus.com  

Someday I wll explain detail that the heck that works but for now, lets just get to the food!

Upon arriving at the restaurant we were expecting the worst because we had heard from Maria who had been there just a few days earlier that the service was terrible and the food was just OK but the die chose so we had to go!

The Atmosphere was unique, Wonder Woman Posters abound!   Betty Boop, The Pilsbury Doughboy-Mom would have gotten a kick out of this place, along with Superman figurines on the upper shelves and much more!

Our waitress was a perky young thing named Kasey.   I liked the spelling.

Don asked her if they made Banana Daquiri's as I was craving one and she said she would go ask the bartender in the back, she came back with one that was on the House because the bartender had never made one before and wanted me to try it, if I didnt like it, she said she would take it back and get me something else-On The House!

I loved the drink and Don ordered a soda and we started to look at the menu.

I rolled first for me.   The die was a 3 which means that Don got to choose what section from the menu that I had to try an Item from, he chose appetizers and then I rolled again to see who would choose my appetizer and I rolled a 3 again which meant Don so he chose for me to try the Mozzarella Sticks which were OK.

Im not a big fan of such things, Like Most Pizzas, I like cold Pizza but not hot and Im the same way with cheese, I like cold melted cheese that has hardened and isnt as sticky and stringy but they were good and later we would learn that they were also on the House because we were first time customers and I guess they wanted to impress us!

I rolled for Don.    1   I chose Sandwiches and then rolled again to see which Sandwich he would have to try and rolled a 2 which meant I had to choose for him.  I chose the Carribean Jack Daniels Sandwich: A Grilled chicken Breast with a Teriyaki sauce, Lettuce, Pickles, Tomato and Avocado which he took a bite of, removed the avocado-which I took and put on my sandwich-a BBQ BLT and enjoyed the rest of his meal.

During this time, Kasey came and gave me a second banana daquiri which she said was also on the House!  Hot Damn, our entire meal only cost $25!

Restaurant Atmosphere:     8
Menu Variety:   6
Comfort/Intimacy Level:   4
Service:  10
Food:  6

Top 3?   No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment